07 May 2013

high high #35

this could be the best high high ever, the highest of my highs...

getting a little goofy after brunch at le grande [where else] + drinks at crave.

my bestest of my best friends: r, w, me + j.

otherwise known as: samantha, miranda, carrie + charlotte  : )

i have loved spending time with these girls so much i am trying to scrape together some funds to stay another week... if only!  i know i've been pretty much mia during my visit here, but as much as i love blogging, i love playing outside with my family + friends even more.  so the blogging has been put o hold, but boy do i have a lot to say!  and also i have been working on lots and lots of changes for the blog, which i am hoping to roll out semi-soon.

so keep stopping by, and i'll be back in a day or two - unless i get to stay in denver another week ; )

til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment