1. new years is totally overated, but a clean slate. a chance to do things over - or try again.
2. one of my new year's resolutions will be i don't do new year's resolutions. i do these things called 'balanced goals & objectives' that i'll post more on later. but one of them is going to be to finish school with all a's & b's!
3. a new year's resolution i've made in the past was to work out. doesn't everyone do that? it lasted like two months.
4. the most time consuming resolution i ever made was see above.
5. this year i will be spending new year's eve sipping champagne on my couch while watching the twilight zone marathon with philip. love it.
6. if i could wish one thing for my new year it would be to finally be done with school.
7. 2012 is going to be there's no use in making predictions - the way i thought 2011 was going to go was the complete opposite of how it went. so i can't wait to see the surprises and start our new year adventure :)