19 August 2012

surprising aj in boston

hey all! so last week it was my brother's birthday, so for his birthday this year we decided to fly out and surprise him.  with a little help from my dad, we were able to coordinate the whole thing and have an awesome weekend.  last year i surprised him in a different way, but this year we actually got to spend the whole weekend with him by ourselves.  kind of awesome.  obviously i couldn't blog about it before, so sorry for the delay - but here are some pics from out great time together! 
wouldn't be a trip to boston without dinner in the north end - at lucca

aj's amazing espresso martini at brunch at gaslight. always order your drink after him.

the man of the weekend, all growed up.

boston's history never gets old to my dad.






aj walking down the public alley to his place



taking a lovely stroll 

i'm a little intimidated by my boston cream pie 
it was an awesome weekend and i was so glad i got to celebrate aj's birthday with him!  next month we are headed to NYC, so more traveling to come.  can't wait!

little school update: i've finished up my summer semester and fall starts tomorrow already.   tomorrow is my first day of my last semester of school!  holy cow, i can NOT wait to be done.  can't come soon enough.

lots of exciting things coming up, so stay tuned! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment