24 August 2012

fill in the blanks!


1.  my favorite thing to do on friday is   happy hour with friends. of course that would assume there is no school or work on saturdays... but that's the best thing for sure.

2.   this friday i am going out to dinner and a jazz club with my family!  my brother is here from boston again (whoooo!) so it's family all weekend - no school or work for me! :)

3.  the best thing about a weekend is  the relaxation and stress-free ambiance.  not having to do anything.  i love it when philip and i make use of our days and then rent a movie and order pizza... just no schedule. 

4. now that summer is almost over, i'm feeling  anxious and energized.  that means that school is almost over and the election is almost here!

5. the best thing i did this summer was  spend a lot of quality time with philip.  we got really close this summer (how can you get even close to someone you are married to?).  also getting classes over with.

6. the thing i'm looking forward to about fall is  the WEATHER!  i love wearing sweaters, drinking cocoa, and warming up in front of the fire.  we stock up on seasonal beer and make homemade green chili.  it's awesome.

7.  if i had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, i would choose  fall for sure.  my favorite.  the colors, the scenery, the smells and tastes.  we got married in fall because we both love it so much.

remember to head over to lauren's blog to play! 
have a GREAT weekend friends! xo

3 comments:

  1. Hopping over from Lauren's blog - fall is my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect friday evening,drinks + family is perfection!

    Fall is my fave season :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo! Fellow fall lovers unite!! I would love to experience fall in Colorado too! I love that state! And hi from another traveler also! (I'm writing this from Vienna!) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete