20 August 2012

throwback weekend.

well, it was a pretty awesome weekend at the isbouts household.  friday night we met up with my bff j and her husband - j just finished up grad school! we had drinks at a local place we've been wanting to try forever - forest room 5.  the food and drinks were AMAZING and i can't wait to go back again.  not gonna lie, it made me daydream a little bit about my own graduation shindig in december and what i want to do to celebrate.  it's going to be great.

so besides going out and being social, philip discovered a way for us to play super mario world on my computer (at my request).  so since i had one full day to be between semesters and be kind of lazy, we decided to have a little throwback weekend and drink beer and play super nintendo :)  it was perfect.


so that's about it.  just relaxed and enjoyed my last weekend of no school until i graduate.  four more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment