22 August 2012

the countdown has begun!

school update: my final semester has begun, and i have already had my last first day of school. which means i can finally start counting down the days, the minutes, the HOURS until i graduate!


111 days til i am done!

it literally can't come son enough.  i have passed my first 'hurdle' in getting approved for graduation - arguing for days with my adviser about having to take three last credits.  after talking to our department chair i think i have it all taken care of, but i don't think i can really breathe easily until i know for certain nothing will stand in my way this december. 

part of me things that this is going to be the longest 4 months of my life, but the other part can't even believe how fast it has al lone.  surely these next few months will be just as fast.  i have been so lucky to have such a supportive family who has helped me during every breakdown... and believe me, there have been a few.  

so the next few months will be busy. there may not be as much blogging, but there's only 4 classes to manage, so who knows.  there will be lots of fun though - all before the end of the year my brother is coming out, my sister in law (who has never visited before!) is coming out, we are headed to new york and LA, and who knows what surprises may come our way.  

trying to stay positive...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment