27 August 2012

my awesome weekend

here were the fun happenings of my weekend in the form of a top 10 list (but not in order):

  1. played mario kart with my brother & PI.
  2. staropramen and becherovka at sobo 151.
  3. moved stuff around in my house just for fun.
  4. played taboo with my entire colorado family and my brother's friends.
  5. moonrise kingdom.
  6. did NO homework.
  7. brunch at an awesome new spot!
  8. got a little taste of fall.
  9. slept in.
  10. spent my ENTIRE weekend with family. 
and now it's back to reality. boooo.

i had school today again and afterwards had a quick stop in with my advisor, who did my degree audit.  all good for graduation in december!  now all i have to do is survive this semester with passing grades and i am done.


106 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment