07 October 2011

day off!



how the hell is it time for another  blanking sesh?  i pledge to you this blog will not become an endless strip of fill-in-the-blanks - i just haven't had a lot of time this week (macro exam and two writing projects due).  it can't believe how fast these weeks are going... i already only have one more weekend session of my policy/leadership class before i move on to the next one.  and my big week long trip to NYC is next month :)  and SPEAKING of trips, we are leaving today for california!  hooray!  time to see the family and my adorable little nephew!  but first i've got the day off, so... here's the agenda: 

  1. clean out my whole house, which hasn't happened since, um... august (pre-school).
  2. meeting with my new advisor. yikes.
  3. getting out my fall clothes and putting away summer clothes, finally 
  4. VACATION! 
  5. blog to you people (see below list)


1.   something popular that i can't stand/just don't "get" is  tosh.0.  he's really, really not funny.  or at least not my sense of humor.

2.   something unpopular that i secretly love is  oh jeez, i think most things i love are unpopular.  how about my thursday dance?  if anyone saw it, certainly it would not be popular or cool.  and you would all probably stop reading my blog right now.  also I LOVE CHER.  she's kind of amazing and wildly unpopular (among straight white women my age).

3.  when i've had a bad day i usually come home and talk it out with philip.  it usually involves a drink or two, and if the day is really bad, sometimes tears.  but no matter how bad my day is, he can make everything all better <3

4. i'd prefer the ocean to the mountains any day.  but i live in a land locked state with mountains.

5.  something that makes me nervous is the potential GOP president.  not cool.

6.  something worth fighting for is equality.

7.  when people think of me, i hope they think that i was my own person and i stood up for what i believed in, that i loved with my whole unafraid heart, and i made some sort of contribution to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment