29 October 2011

blanks!


helloo!  i wrote all these out yesterday and forgot to post them.  brilliant, right?  anyway here are the blanks from yesterday.  i guess i was just so excited to go to a costume party!  pics of our costumes to come later, but right now i'm heading off to school... be jealous.

1.   when i was a kid i wanted to be an actress  when i grew up. don’t ask me why but i’m glad i wizened up.
2.   as an adult, my dream job would be working at a non-profit where i could really make a difference, or maybe working on a political campaign.

3.  when i was younger i wanted to be just like… you know, i actually don’t have an answer for this.  i didn’t ever want to be just like one person.  there were a few really amazing female role models in my life and at different times i wanted to be like different parts of each.  i guess i was just that lucky :)

4. the childhood halloween costume that i remember most was when i was  a jack-in-the-box.  it was so cool.  my mom made it for me out of a big square box that we painted bright, primary colors and hung around my waist with suspenders.  i was in 5th grade.

5.  my favorite childhood toy was  sarah.  she was a ‘baby bubbles’ (did anyone else have one of those?) so if you put water in her mouth and then squeezed her hand she would blow bubbles.  i still have her and she looks like chucky, because i dragged her around everywhere when i was little.

6.  the time i got into the biggest amount of trouble when i was a kid was when i   
oh god, i have to pick just one? i was grounded my entire junior year of high school.  sneaking out, throwing parties, drinking, skipping school, you name it, i did it (unfortunately). 
7.  i get daily inspiration from  the 15 minute drive to my office after i drop philip off, when i am totally alone and can turn up my music.  i get all kinds of ideas for my blog, for my house, for books i should write, places i should go.  and then i pull up to my office (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment