28 September 2012

friday blanks!

hey all... it's that time again! 


1.  my first memory is [super good question] random flicks of our house in new york, the 'yellow house.'  the red carpet, the couch, drinking apple juice on the couch watching sesame street, my pop coming over on saturday mornings,  just little things.

2.  my first love was complicated.  we were best friends who did everything together, and he was never even my boyfriend.  but we were totally inseparable to the point where he'd climb up my balcony at night just to hang out with me.  the weird part was that it wasn't until years later that i realized i was in love with him.  but my first actual love i had who i dated was my high school/college boyfriend; we were together for five years.  we had some pretty messy times, but when i look back i realize it was all just because we were so young.  i don't know how anyone could marry their first love - you just go through so much before getting to the person you grow up to be.

3.  my very first favorite color was blue, still is!

4.  the first time i really felt like a 'grown up' was when i traveled by myself.  but ironically, it wasn't when i was living in prague and traveling then.  it was when i had moved home and i was flying out to california to meet philip's family for the first time, so i just booked my tickets and paid for them and that was it.  and i felt super grown up [despite the fact that i had been doing that for a year in europe].

5.  the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is hit the snooze button, then check my email.

6.  the first CD i ever bought was U2's achtung baby. 

7.  my first car was a blue volkswagen jetta, the year they came out with their new body style.  i loved that car.  her name was louise and she only lasted a few short years.

tonight we are heading out to a new place to celebrate our anniversary - yesterday was our FOUR YEAR wedding anniversary!  school this weekend and then it's into a homework coma - LOTS of big projects coming up.  ugh.

happy weekend!

our wedding day

us today

No comments:

Post a Comment