07 September 2012

high school blanks.

how appropriate - today's blanks are school themed.  probably high school themed for me today, since high school is all i've thought about all week. 

1.  my favorite grade in school was  either my sophomore, junior or senior years of high school.  had some amazing friends, started growing up a little, and just had fun years all around.


2.  my favorite teacher was  probably one of the teachers i have now, tony robinson,  because his energy and enthusiasm is just amazing.  it's contagious, he laughed and did voices and cursed and got super into it.  i loved it. 


3.  the highest level of education i have completed is  allllllmost done with my bachelor's in political science with a concentration in public policy!

4. school lunches for me were usually  fast food with my girlfriends in the back of my jetta.  loved them.


5. the amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be ...well, if i could just do it over again with the same outcome, probably around a million dollars.  if i could change things a little, well, then, i'd do it for $500,000.

6. a few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: 
new shoes, backpacks, bookstores.

7.  the first day of school was always  something i loved.  it was always so exciting and filled with anticipation.

i guess high school is just the topic of the week.  and it probably will be next week too - funeral on tuesday. :( 

have a good weekend... til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment