18 April 2012

the award-winning blog!

whoa - my day got MADE yesterday by winning a blogging award!  i'm blushing! 


my dear blogging friend jess over @ littmssunshine gave me a liebster award, which you will now see proudly displayed on my blog :) 



the liebster blog award
the liebster award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities




jess, thank you and i am honored (especially since your blog is way cooler than mine)!  i feel like i've been such a slouch when it comes to blogging lately, but i'm happy to hear that people are reading and actually enjoying!  hooray!


think this is cool? if you get the award, you have to follow these rules... 
  1. link back to your award giver and show some ♥ 
  2. choose blogs to pass on the liebster award to, then...
  3. list them on your blog with links 
  4. leave a comment with the award winners 
  5. give 5 random facts about yourself. 


AND the liebsters go to... 

miss bianca @ the martino nest


the ladies with awesome taste, megan & jessica, @ the colonies

ok, and now (silly) the five random facts about ME:

  1. i yell at the radio when i disagree with what is being said.  and the television too.
  2. i am currently obsessing over sweet leaf's mint & honey organic green tea.
  3. i could not be more obsessed with hockey. right now i deal with my crazy stress by drinking watching round one of the stanley cup playoffs and screaming at the television. it doesn't add to my stress because my team didn't make it :(
  4. i have a 'thursday dance' that i do to the opening theme of parks & rec because it kicks off my favorite shows on my favorite day of the week.  and it's the best show ever.
  5. if i could pick one thing to drink for the rest of my life, it would be champagne and champagne only.
now, go check out these awesome blogs! 

til next time... 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL... Love, love, love Champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome lady! You have a great blog - I remember it feels slow when you first start out but people are always reading. And I loove reading yours! :) your random facts are great! that tea sounds delicious and your dance sounds hilarious. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU LADY!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete