20 April 2012

friday blanks!



hi friends! it's friday, i don't have school, and that makes me happy.  i have a crazy amount of homework (finals time!) this weekend but hopefully i'll get to blogging again before next week comes.

make it a fun one and everyone have a cocktail for me in the sunshine! :)


1.  today is a great day because it's friday, and i don't have school this weekend! yahooo!

2.  tomorrow i will be working in the morning, pounding out lots of homework in the afternoon and spending the rest of my saturday hanging out with philip and my mom.  a few weeks back i discovered that mom has never seen the talented mr. ripley, which is a huge no-no in my world.  so we're watching it with some good italian wine tomorrow. 

3.  my favorite time of day is the time between dinner and bedtime because that's when i spend time with philip. homework is usually winding down and we will finally catch up on our days.

4.  sometimes you just have to knuckle down and get shit done. i've learned that complaining doesn't get you anywhere and neither does feeling sorry for yourself. so knuckle down and get it done so you can move on to better things later.

5.  a song that i just can't get enough of lately is cake's 'love you madly.' not exactly the newest song but an obsession of mine as of late that makes me happy.

6.  my favorite accessory is usually my purse or my shoes, but lately i'm loving a new sheer scarf i bought. i tie it up in my hair. it's so pretty and girlie, perfect for spring! 

7.  my favorite thing about this week was watching so many first round playoff games.  major fun and major stress reliever.  happy me!

1 comment: