29 April 2012

someday...

today is a beautiful, beautiful day.

and i got up and came to school.  not cool.  on days like today, i just sit and dream about all of the awesome, fun things that i could do if i didn't have to come to school.  so i thought i would make a list of things i would be doing today if i didn't come to school (and yes, i'm in class right now).  i'll do these someday... enjoy.
  • gardening
  • making photo books of my trips with philip
  • getting a new tattoo i've been dreaming about 
  • bike pub crawl
  • walk around and take pictures of spring
  • painting my entryway
  • go antiquing down south broadway
  • plant herbs in my kitchen
  • label my kitchen jars
  • have a picnic
  • drinking these amazing cocktails
  • enjoying a yoga class
  • give myself a cute manicure (& pedicure)
  • sleeping :) 
so hope you all are enjoying your sunday!  it's my last weekend in school (for the semester, anyway).  i'll be enjoying my weekend soon! 

til next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment