11 November 2011

another friday off!


friends!  sorry the blog has taken a quite pathetic turn lately.  i'm in the last push - just 10 days until i'm on a plane to new york for my 10 day vacation.  thanksgiving, my family, miss emily's wedding... it doesn't get much better than that.  of course to enjoy all that i first have to survive one more work week and one more school-filled weekend (next weekend).  i have a midterm to take in the meantime, and when i come back from this trip it will effectively be december!  what the heck people!  at least i have today off to do some work and clean my house, before a big fancy chamber dinner tomorrow night.  this is my weekend to get caught up.  let's see if that actually happens :)

1.   my favorite new blog of the moment is  hello giggles! consistently hilarious.

2.   something i am thankful for is no school this sunday!  sleeping in!  

3.  something that made me laugh this week was me trying to stand up after bending down to grab something but stepping on my dress, so instead falling over on the ground.  in front of my staff.

4. an item that is currently on my wish list is someone to come paint my f*@$(%^ entryway.

5.  i am excited about five more days of work/school before a MUCH-NEEDED vacation to see some of the world's greatest people and my beautiful cousin's thanksgiving wedding!  i' got excited just typing that sentence!

6.  if i were a color i would be blue maybe, or yellow.  lately probably a deep, golden yellow... because it's bright and happy but not in an obnoxious way : )

7.  my favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by drinking something warm and laughing with my husband. but lately i have been just doing homework.  lame.  


side note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend brooke today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment