06 November 2011

high high #4


i am happy to report that my high high of my weekend was my new class - organizational change agents.  i totally love it.  not nearly as labor-intensive as my last class.  we've had a lot of great discussions so far and there are some really interesting people in my class.  i am really loving going to school.  i came to that realization this morning after i treated myself to my usual morning pre-school latte, heading off on 25 south to class.  and i was looking forward to a few (ok, 8) hours of intelligent discussion.  when i leave class for the day, i really feel like i got something out of it, and not just closer to a degree.

i would write more but i am exhausted - i did homework all last night after class just so i could relax with philip, so intend to do just that.

but i have friday off for the holiday, so i plan on having some bathroom updates, or at least a clean house with some nice fall decorations up :)

how was your weekend???


No comments:

Post a Comment