04 November 2011

november blanks!



whoooooo!  it's my day off!  one, glorious day that will consist of meeting my advisor, sushi with my mom, shoe shopping for one miss emily's wedding in just a few short weeks, and taking care of my under-the-weather hubby.  but all the same it is MY day, my last day of rest until thanksgiving week.  yikes!  i start my new class - organizational change agents - tomorrow, and i'm a little bit antsy.  i have a few friends from my first class who will be returning but also some who won't be there.  but all in all this really signifies the beginning of the end of the semester.  is it possible?  have i almost made it???

ok, now to the good stuff...

1.   my favorite thing about this week was/is  that i worked so hard on my final paper in the last month that it was a relatively easy week, as far as oh-my-god-my-12-page-final-is-due-friday goes.  just some adding, some editing, some citing.  i've definitely done worse jobs of procrastinating.  guess i'm just growing up :) 

2.   colder weather makes me want to stay in bed, under my electric blanket.  or if i have to get up, at least downstairs by the fireplace with a mug of tea.

3.  three things that make me terribly happy as of late are the snow, my husband (always on the list), and new friends i'm making :)

4. if i could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, i'd choose this is a nonsense question.  why would i only be limited to one kind of shoe?  what kind of life is that?

5.  my personality type is  ENFP.  i've been wanting to take the myers briggs for a long time, but after looking at the different options i'm certain that's what i would be.  extrovert, intuitive, feeler, perceiving.    and what does that mean exactly?  from the MBTI website:
*warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. see life as full of possibilities. make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.*
yep.  sounds about right :)

6.  i have a serious problem resisting lately it's been starbucks, or really any warm beverage of any sort.  but every weekend i've had to get up and drag my sorry ass to school, i've treated myself to a latte on the drive to parker.  for my first six sessions it was a pumpkin spice, this next few sessions it will be cinnamon dolce... mmm.

7.  my favorite color to wear is brown.  really.  i love my earth tones.

well, have a good weekend friends, and i'll try to catch up with you all after my new class and update you on any bathroom progress we may share!  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment