02 September 2011

ooh... fill-in-the-blank friday!


1.   one thing that is completely superfluous, but that i could never give up is our beer budget.  really.  we go to the market, we get our toiletries, and then we have a separate budget from which we indulge in the season's best offerings - lately it's been IPAs.  LOVE THEM.

2.  singing or talking in fake accents (unless i'm alone) makes me feel awkward.

3.  i can't go through these early september days without thinking about 9/11, and how my life could have been so different if it weren't for one woman saving my dad's life.

4.  anything with peanut butter is my favorite snack.  seriously - apples, bananas, wheat thins, celery, i don't care.

5.  lately i've been super super stressed.  sad face.  you can see it on my face too, thanks to my hormones. 

6.  if at first you don't succeed  then remember - the measure of a man (or woman!) is not how many times he falls, but how many times he gets up.  words to live by.

7.  fall is my absolute favorite time of year. my wedding anniversary, vacations, changing of colors, boots, new music... well there's a 10 best of fall coming out soon, so you'll see it all.  it's more about rebirth than spring is, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment