16 September 2011

blanks from boston!



greetings from boston friends!  we landed safely and came straight to sleep for a few hours in the cave (an interior room of my dad's loft that is completely dark, quiet, and the perfect temperature for hibernation).  but we are showered up and headed off to aj's soon - SO excited to meet his roommates, spend time with my family, and see once again all the amazingness the city of boston has to offer.  have a great weekend all! 

1.   you should always take time to  do nothing but enjoy company of loved ones.

2. volunteers  make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  i can hardly wait for fall weather, my hair to grow longer, wearing boots and hats and scarves, my leadership paper i'm strangely looking forward to.

4.  sunday is my favorite day of the week.  i might have school but i never work on sundays.  and philip and i have little rituals for sunday mornings :)

5.  something totally dumb and ridiculous that i love is  (ugh, do i have to pick one? almost everything i love is dumb and ridiculous) but i guess the winner would be thursdays with philip. our favorite shows, i do this little 'thursday dance' that is getting revamped this year, and it's my sworn off-limits-to-school day. 

6.  if i could, i would quit my job tomorrow. not because i don't love it or the people, but because i would love to volunteer and go to school full-time.

7.  i rather like  doing this blanking from my dad's couch in boston on the first of four days off.  it's kind of lovely :)

what do you rather like?



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment