24 September 2011

blanking weekend



1.  the best thing i did all week was some how avoid (or at least defer) getting sick.
2.  my favorite tv shows on thursdays make me super happy.

3.  pets are what can make anyone happy anytime, no matter how down you are.

4.  my husband is the best thing about my life.

5.  with the cooler weather i am looking forward to using our new fireplace and drinking wine again.

6.  something that's on my "wish list" right now is a maid. no joke.

7.  this weekend i am going to  celebrate my three year wedding anniversary with my best friend :)

that's right people... 


three years ago, philip and i got married <3 

so sayonara suckers, see you next week, because this weekend i'll be celebrating my anniversary! 

ok sorry that was rude.  but seriously this weekend we are celebrating our anniversary because it's actually tuesday (the 27th) and i have the phone bank.  it's a super busy week next week followed by another weekend of classes.  but one big announcement first... we have started, after philip turns in his fall paper, to get back to working on the bathroom.  FINALLY!  our next order of business is to tear down the tile and start painting... so soon i should have some developments.  hooray! 

enjoy your weekend!  i am headed off to a surprise dinner somewhere... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment