12 August 2011

fill-in-the-blank friday!

so everyone in the blogosphere (ugh i hate myself for saying that word) does this thing called 'fill in the blank fridays.'  and for those of you who read this, you know i regularly run out of things to blog about.  so i thought i'd join in.  now, i don't know if i can do this every friday - but maybe!  so here we go with my first FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY! why not? :)  thanks to my bloggie gf jess for the idea (from me stalking her blog).



1.   in the story of my life the actor who would play me would be... mandy moore.  not much looking alike there but i love her love her love her.  she looks more like my sister anne.  or zooey deschanel, i think we have alike personalities.  she could capture my quirkiness.




<----------mandy

anne --------->







2.  if i could change one thing about the world it would be... oh wow.  only one thing?  i wish people cared more about their fellow human beings.  i once saw a bumper sticker that said get involved - the world is run by those who show up.  so i guess i wish more people showed up.

3.  yesterday... all my troubles seemed so far away.  sorry couldn't resist the beatles there :)  i believe in yesterday...

4.  my favorite comfort food is... my nanny's spaghetti.  hands down best food IN THE WORLD.  but seeing as she lives in ny i don't get it too often... so i guess i'll just go with macaroni & cheese.  not the boxed kind, the kind that i make myself from scratch.  delicious.  

5.  my new favorite blog find is...  ju ju hats!  i want one - i could put it above my fireplace and ditch the mirror!  and also these hmong bags. 

6.  if I could meet any blog friend (who i haven't met yet) in real life, i'd choose to meet... i can't say he's a blog friend, but... can i go with alec baldwin over at huffpost?

7.  my favorite breakfast food is... toasted bagel with cream cheese and tomatoes, paired with coffee of course.  hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment