15 February 2013

28 thoughts for my 28th year

so, yesterday i turned 28.

if i am being honest, i am in a very good place in my life right now.  but i don't know what challenges or valleys may lie ahead of me.  so i looked through my favorite pinterest board and came up wtih 28 things i want to remember every day of this coming year.  i hope these thoughts help me be a better version of myself and keep positivity in my life in a big way during the big 2-8.

i've done a few of these blog posts before - once in april and once back in june, so you may have seen one or two of these around here.  i hate being lazy with a posting, but some of these are just too good not to be shared.

take notes and enjoy... 































*please note that i do not own nor did i create any of these images or quotes.  they have all been taken from pinterest and are meant for inspiration and positive vibes only. 

1 comment:

  1. You undoubtably have an inspiring and creative mind. Maybe during this 28th year you could share stories on how each of these wonderful truths played out in one situation or another so we can share those moments of inspiration with you.

    ReplyDelete