03 December 2012

holy panic attack, batman!

happy day - first post of december, the month i have been waiting for all year! holidays, graduation, family gatherings, graduation, new job for PI, leaving my job, packing up the house and moving... oh wait, that's too many things.

but that's right.  those are all of the things happening this month in the next few weeks. 

my school countdown today is down to
 
10 days
 
that's right.  only 10 more days of schoolwork. but what gave me the real panic attack today was that i gave my official last-day-of-work notice to my job!  my last day is now december 13th.  which means that the 13th i will have my last day of work, my annie and my brother get in thursday night, PI comes home from his first business trip, my dad and his wife will arrive.  craziness.
 
it all just is starting to seem so real now that i picked my last day of work.  stupid, i know - we've been talking about this move for over a month.  but it's all really happening now.  we'll have our house rented by the end of the week i hope, and by sunday night all my classes will be over.
 
it's all really starting to happen, and i am really starting to panic.
 
going to go find a glass of wine... til next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment