24 December 2012

welcome to massachusetts

well, we finally made it to massachusetts.

we live here now.

but we are up in the most adorable town you've never heard of - great barrington.  we are holed up in a little farmhouse for christmas, watching movies, catching up, drinking and laughing.

this is the best pic i could get as we blew past the NY border into MA
here's a few quick pics to catch you up on the last few weeks since i've blogged:

my sister anne came out from tennessee for graduation
I GRADUATED.       :)

my parents threw a brunch for me at my fave restaurant after graduation
we threw our annual christmas party/goodbye party for all our friends


goodbye dinner with my best girlfriends all together [almost]




we had a very tearful goodbye with our house...


and we packed up our cats and drove from denver to mass.

since i am now not working or attending school lots of updates will be coming... but for now i am putting on love actually, wrapping gifts, and drinking champagne.

merry christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment