17 November 2012

high high #26

guys, this was in my email in box this afternoon.



WHAT?!  i am graduating with honors.  i can't even begin to say how actually happy this makes me.  when i think about when i first was going back to school how impossible it all seemed, i never even thought about honors.  i actually said i wouldn't walk in my graduation ceremony because, 'it would be different if i were graduating with honors,' i justified.  and now that i am, i am going to walk in my graduation ceremony.

which means i get to go buy a new dress :)

and, in case you were wondering, graduation is now less than a month away. 

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you, my darling! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! and i'm really glad to hear that you decided to walk ;)

    ReplyDelete