20 May 2012

family portraits!

for mother's day this year, we decided to do something a little different for mom.  no brunch, no spa gift cards, no flowers.  instead, we had family pictures taken for mom of the boys and i.  a good friend of mine from school and OFA is an awesome photographer, and he and his sister own their own photography company.  we did them very sneakily while aj was in town for easter - we got up early on a saturday morning (all super hungover tired) and headed over to sloan's lake a few blocks from the house.  i've been wanting to share these for a month now but didn't want to blow the surprise for mom.  anyway, he did such an awesome job, and mom absolutely loves them!  so here are a few of my favorites:

four of us in front of the lake

love philip's face here

the boys - aj, philip & clarence 

the obligatory jumping shot. no shoes for me :) 

hope you enjoyed!  as for me, it's sunday so i'm off to relax - 4 days til JAMAICA!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE... my kiddos are sooo amazing! The bestest gift I ever got! Thank you my sweet babies! ~ :)

    ReplyDelete