24 October 2012

well hello there.

hi there.

yes, i'm still here.  i haven't gone missing, i haven't abandoned my lovely little blog.  the truth is, october has been insane.  before my first weekend class finished, we got the syllabus for our 2nd weekend class of the semester.  and let me tell you folks, it is b-r-u-t-a-l.  it looks like it could be my most demanding class so far, so i'm going out with a bang.  but just as i was stressing over the syllabus, i had a comforting thought:

it was the last syllabus i was going to read.

so it seemed a little bit more manageable after that.  it may be the most difficult class yet - but it is my VERY. LAST. ONE.

but besides school, there have definitely been other things keeping me very busy, and i am very happy to say that soon there will be some big changes to announce, i have a feeling!  one of which is a new blog i will be writing for - can't wait to share the details!  but it isn't time quite yet, so stay tuned.

oh, and just to update the countdown... 

54 more days
until my last assignment for my last class is due.  so it could actually be less than that.    

that, and i will be back to blogging regularly very soon.  

and if not, see you in 54 days. 

kidding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment