19 July 2012

high high #21






my new crate & barrel bowls finally arrived!

















i have been wanting these parker nesting bowls forever, but for a few years they stopped making the blues and greens that i wanted.  and then a week or so ago - they were back!  happy day for me!  bonus: it's a set of 5, and when i opened mine today the second smallest bowl was cracked.  so i called up customer service, and they are sending me a while new set for free!  thank you c & b!

i know that my last high high was also about something i bought, but hey.  it's been a slow month.  i'm in summer school, working like crazy, and philip is out of town for two weeks.  plus i can't drink.  so there isn't much going on around here except for some online shopping :) 

til my next purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment