03 March 2012

busy blanking saturday!



well, hello there.  if you come here often, you won't be surprised that i am just now getting to fill in the blank friday, even though it's, ummm... saturday.  saturday late afternoon to be exact.  but what can i say, i went straight from work to a work function last night and didn't get home til 11.  today was more work, haircut with my fave hair stylist ever, homework and now sigh.  blogging :)  so sorry for the delay, and i hate to say this, but it's going to get worse before it gets better.  my weekend classes start here in two weeks and then i won't come up for air til the first week of may.  so i'll enjoy this now, because who knows when i'll be back... 

1.  the highlight of my week was  my OFA phone bank, getting ready for super tuesday for which i will be a caucus captain, and some other cool stuff that happened.

2.   if i had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   eclectic, mismatched and worldly.

3.  my first vehicle was   lousie, my 2001 blue volkswagen jetta. best car EVER.

4. an item i need to have in my day in order to function is  music. wakes me up in the morning, makes my drive to work tolerable, and cheers me up when i need it.

5. my favorite way to waste time is  uh-oh, too many. discovering fun things on pinterest, or reading my version of celebrity gossip.

6. right now i could really go for   a cocktail and some sunshine.

7.  this weekend i will be  doing homework, a lot of homework.

i'll try to be back tomorrow, folks! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment