19 February 2012

birthday love.

alright, so it's been nearly a week since my birthday but i figured i'd finally share some pictures with you.  it was an awesome weekend filled with lots of love and cocktails fun.  my sister from tennessee was here last weekend and it basically rocked my socks off.

the fun continued after the weekend was over - philip surprised me with a birthday with my friends on thursday night at our new favorite place.  and he also surprised me with a gift certificate to a spa for a few treatments... i've been super stressed so that was a welcome and thoughtful gift :)  my mom got me a new lens for my camera (major upgrade!!!) and a pair of diamond earrings my dad gave her - my first diamond earrings!  i tell ya, putting those on really makes a girl feel like a woman.  it was a great weekend.

great divide brewery


sushi!

birthday brunch w/the family

momma, miss amy & my brother clarence

me and my sister anne! 

the whole fam (except AJ!)

bowling after brunch

beautiful larimer square

No comments:

Post a Comment