26 March 2013

the little things.

sometimes, after a rough day or two, it's the little things that make you smile.

like flowers...
courtesy of my awesome mom.

or a vanilla latte from dunkin donuts [hey, i'm a bostonian now]...
thanks to my loving husband : D

or a goofy band-aid after getting pricked by a needle...
thanks to urban outfitters
or everybody loves raymond on netlix...
thank you netflix!

or my comfy couch bed...
all of my favorite pillows and blankets.
i've been under the weather and hung up on the couch yesterday and today, but am hoping to make my departure from the couch sometime very soon!  i have a very important plane to catch on friday morning to celebrate the wedding of PI's uncle out in vegas... and while there is no possible way i will be bikini-ready by this weekend, it will be very nice to leave my couch this weekend.  but for now, i will just hang out and enjoy my little things.

til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment