05 January 2013

high high #28

 

this is so unbelievably true it's depressing.  drop me in the middle of the city [nyc] and i can find my way where i need to go.  now here in boston, my new city?  nothing.   it's awful.  

now you might be wondering why this is a 'high' and not a low.  few reasons - first, i don't count my lows because that's depressing, and 2 -i am getting to know my city.  getting on the T [what they call the subway system here] and heading to allston to a tattoo shop.  jumping on for two stops to our new local movie theater.  figuring out which stop takes me to my brother's office in cambridge, and which one takes me to the closest madewell on newbury st.  i love that feeling of getting to know a new city - and i feel like i am getting to know mine.  

we are till waiting to get confirmation of our apartment, but it should be sometime in the next 5 days or so with the holiday.  then i will really feel like i can get to know our new home.

til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment